Archive is a two day conference that celebrates the strange and wonderful history of games and play. 2019 was our first conference and we plan on running it as a biennial event.
The 2019 event featured designers, artists and scholars from Bethesda Softworks, The Museum of Play, PBS Kids, Firaxis, The Library of Congress, two exhibitions of historic digital and analog games and a live game music concert.
2019 Speakers included:
- Andrew Borman – The Strong Museum of Play
- David Cook – Bethesda / Designer DnD 2nd Edition
- Renee Gittins – Executive Director IDGA
- Kelsey Lewin – The Video Game History Foundation
- Chloe Varelidi – Independent Designer