It’s Fall Arcade time!
We’re looking for some great work by our current students and recent grads to showcase in the Fall Arcade this October.
What we’re looking for:
- Games made in the past 2 years as a student (Can be classwork, or not! Made individually or on a team)
- Games that have not already been featured in Fall Arcade or MICA’s Commencement Show
- Digital games for 1-2 players
- Non-digital games (documentation, pdf instructions, and/or print & play for non-gallery play)
- Game-like non-games (and non-game-like games too!)
- Prototypes and other documentation of game design process
- New games! Make a new game!
You can submit up to three things for consideration. Designers of accepted games will be notified by Oct 1st, so submit your games now!
Here is the submission link. Reach out if you have any questions (ssheffield[at]mica.edu)